If your event's organiser has their own personal EtchRock shop enabled, you will be able to browse and purchase their products and merchandise.
The EtchRock Shop operates much the same way as many online stores and offers a familiar shopping cart and card payment format.
1. Click on a product from the Shop Homepage and you are taken to that product's details page. You'll be able to view a more detailed product description, and you'll be able to select any relevant options of the product, for example size, colour etc.
2. Once you have specified any required product options and selected the desired quantity, click the 'Add to Cart' button.
3. You'll see a success message once your product is added to your Cart. You can either continue shopping and add more products to your cart, or you can click the 'View Cart' button to check your selections.
4. Within the Cart page, you have the option to review your selections, increase, decrease, or remove products, and see your current total. Once you're happy and you have finished shopping, click 'Continue to checkout'.
5. Fill out your customer details. Mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk.
6. Select your preferred shipping method. If your event organiser has enabled these options, you will be able to select whether you would prefer your purchase to be delivered to you, or whether you would like to pick up your order directly from the organiser on the event day. Standard shipping requires you to enter your shipping information, and collection at event requires you to enter your Order ID and your Ticket ID. Once your shipping preferences are set, click the 'Continue' button.
7. The final stage of your purchase is to enter your credit card information, and once a successful payment has been made, you will receive an order conformation.