Creating a season pass
When you create a season pass, you can select which tickets can be claimed by participants who purchased the season pass. This can include tickets from multiple events. If you apply tickets from multiple events the season pass will be visible for sale on both event listing pages
The below guide shows how participants can use their season pass to claim tickets.
Participant guide - Claiming a ticket with a season pass
How to create a season pass
Step 1 - Go to 'manage event' within the event in which you would like the season pass to appear on sale.
Step 2 - Navigate to 'Create and manage tickets' and click 'Add season pass'
Step 3 - Fill in the required fields:
- Name - Give your season pass a name
- Quantity - How many would you like to sell?
- Price - What price would you like to sell them for?
- Status - You can use this to manually enable (on sale)/disable (Off sale) at any point.
- Description - You can optionally give your pass a description. This will display on the registration process.
- Age restriction - You can set an age restriction
- Start date - When the season pass will come on sale
- End date - When the season pass will go off sale
- Display number of passes remaining - Show the number of remaining passes availiable for purchases at the point of sale
- Hide Sold Out passes - By default we will display a 'Sold out' badge. Enabling this will instead hide the passes once they are sold out.
- Notify me when this pass goes off sale - This will send you an email notifying you that the pass has gone off sale and explain the reason why it has gone off sale (expired, sold out, etc.)
Step 4 - Set the number of tickets you would like to be claimed with this season pass.
Step 5 - Apply the tickets that can be claimed from this season pass.
You will see a box listing all tickets from all of your events. Please select any tickets you would like to be available when claiming tickets. The text within a [bracket] is the name of the event. The text after the colon: is the name of the ticket.
Note: If you apply tickets from multiple events the season pass will be visible for sale on both event listing pages
Step 6 - Click 'Save'
Thats it, your season pass will go on sale and once participants have bought the pass they will be able to start claiming tickets with it. Participant guide - Claiming a ticket with a season pass
For help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org