Download discount codes - csv file
You are able to export the discount codes that you have created as a csv file. The below details how to do this and the information contained in the export.
How to download your discount codes
Step 1 - Navigate to 'Export', Manage Event > Manage Participants > Export.
Step 2 - Click 'Download discount codes' and then 'download'.
That's it, your file will download. The below details the information contained in the file.
- Code ID: This is a unique identifier to your code, reference this if you need support with a code.
- Name - The name you associated to the code when you created the code.
- code - The code used by a participant to claim a discount.
- Status - The status will either be set to enabled or disabled.
- Number of uses - The number of times a code has been used.
- Use Limit - The number of times a code can be used.
- Number of tickets - The number of tickets that can be claimed with a code.
- Ticket limit - The number of tickets that have been claimed.
For help please email email@example.com