- Please note you can only upload one column at a time.
- Please make sure to download and save the file of your participant data from EtchRock before uploading any new data.
- When uploading participant data, only columns with a ticket ID in the uploaded file will be updated.
- If a ticket ID is included in your file and the second column is left blank this will update and therefore overwrite any existing data. Therefore please ensure you remove ticket ID's with blank data before you upload the file if you do not want their data to be overwritten.
- Please ensure you format the file correctly before uploading.
How to Upload and Update participant information using a CSV file
Step 1 - Navigate to the 'Upload Participant Data' section within your chosen event. Manage participants > Participants > Actions > Upload Participant Data.
Step 2 - Select the custom question or affiliated club option you wish to edit.
Step 3 - Upload your csv File. The csv should be comma separated. It should contain in the first column the participant's unique ticket id and for the second column the data that should be saved.
Once you have your file ready to upload, simply click 'choose file' within the Upload csv section and select the file from your computer. After a second or two you'll see the file name appear next to the choose file button. Once this is displayed, click the 'Upload' button.
That's it, your data will be uploaded. Please check that the information has uploaded by running a participant export using the custom question you edited. If your data hasn't uploaded successfully then there is likely a format issue with the file, please follow these file formatting steps and re-upload the file.
For help, please email email@example.com